iLauncher | Fake iPhone 5S« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Publisher||The Big Byte|
|Updated||September 22, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
The best iOS style launcher for Android!
This is a brand new launcher, from the author of “Fake iPhone 4S” and “Fake iPhone 5”. Featuring all the visual styles of iOS 7, it’s got everything you’ve been asking for. Your friends will think it’s the real iPhone 5S / 5C!
— Features —
* Smooth Scrolling
* Beautiful “iPhone style” artwork
* Moveable icons (click & drag)
* Integrated quick search
* Supports iPhone, Android and Live Wallpapers
— Frequently Asked Questions —
Q. Is this just a screenshot of the iPhone, like other apps?
A. No, this is a full working home screen replacement. When you press the Home button, you’ll be taken straight back to this app. No more TouchWiz or HTC Sense! 😉
Q. How do I switch back to my normal home screen?
A. Go to Settings > Applications. Find “iLauncher”, and click “Clear defaults”. The next time you press Home, you will have a choice of which launcher to use.
Q. Can I set my own wallpaper?
A. Yes, you certainly can! Just long-press on any blank area of the screen, and choose “Wallpaper…”
Q. Are there any ads?
A. Yes. Advertising revenue helps support the future development of this app, so please bear this in mind 🙂 The ads are design to be non-intrusive and relevant. Generally you’ll be offered a list of related apps which you might be interested in.
— Feedback —
I’m open to ideas, so let me know if you have any suggested features or improvements. Either leave a comment, or shoot me an email at email@example.com
Every email is read, and you will get a reply to any questions.
— Privacy —
This app collects anonymous usage information via Google Analytics, and automatic error reports using BugSense. But rest assured, we don’t store any personally identifiable information. We don’t know what brand of toothpaste you use!
An example of some of the stuff we keep track of:
* Number of daily users
* Aggregate information about apps (including popular apps launched)
* Frequently used menu items
Collecting this data helps us continuously improve the app. If you’re concerned about what might be collected, or have any questions please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
— Permissions —
Because this app is a complete home screen replacement, a lot of permissions are needed right off the bat. This app also uses several external libraries, including Google Analytics, BugSense, MoPub and other ad networks. Some of these libraries require additional permissions.
* SET_WALLPAPER and SET_WALLPAPER_HINTS are necessary to set & retrieve the home screen wallpaper
* INTERNET_ACCESS, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE are required for Google Analytics, ACRA and advertising networks.
* READ_PHONE_STATE, WAKE_LOCK and RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED are required for advertising networks (currently interstitials, and push notifications may be enabled in future)
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is required to cache error reports before transmission, and for rich media ads
iPhone and iOS are trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple.