Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
TeslaLED Flashlight« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||September 21, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
TeslaLED is an LED flashlight app and widget, allowing you to use the camera flash as a flashlight. This thing is bright!
Features of TeslaLED:
* LED Flashlight
* Strobe and Morse Code
* Screen Light (White, variable brightness)
* Police Screen Light (Flashing Reds and Blues)
* Keep LED on with screen off (May flicker once)
* Widget styles include the look and feel of standard HTC and Motorola.
* Highly configurable
* Notification icon to quickly turn off LED
* WidgetLocker support, activate TeslaLED from a slider on your lock screen
TeslaLED is known to work on the following devices. It may work on other devices as well, possibly by changing the “LED Method” in preferences.
* Google Nexus One, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus
* Motorola Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, Droid 3, Atrix, Xoom, Photon
* HTC EVO, Droid Incredible, Thunderbolt, Desire, Desire HD
* HTC MyTouch 3G Slide, T-Mobile G2, Legend
* Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 7″ and 10.1″
* LG Optimus 2X, G2X
* Acer A500
* Samsung Epic/Fascinate and Droid Charge (Strobe/Morse code do not work)
Permissions of TeslaLED are short and simple:
CAMERA – Required to use the camera flash on most devices. The camera flash is attached to the camera, hence the permission. This is not to take photos or record video.
FLASHLIGHT – Required to use the camera flash on some older devices
WAKE_LOCK – Optional, to allow to keep the screen on
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW – Helps widget responsiveness on some devices
Galaxy Nexus support
ICS Styling and widget style
Fixes for Galaxy Tab 7, Galaxy S2, Motorla Photon and more
Content rating: Everyone