Tools and Utilities
Fancy Widgets« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||June 29, 2012|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Highly customizable, beautiful widgets for your Android home screen.
Personalize your Android home screen with highly customizable clock widgets, weather widgets, home (clock & weather) widgets, forecast widgets, and more with lots of customization options.
– Clock with customizable time and date format
– Current weather condition and 3/4-day weather forecast
– Choice of Google or AccuWeather for weather forecast
– Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature support
– Geo-location for weather or search city by name/zip code
– Configurable refresh interval
– Additional information (e.g., battery level) on the widget
– Customizable widget tap actions
– Automatic sunrise/sunset time calculation
– Moon phase calendar
– Different widget sizes and styles with skin support
– Access to the Fancy Widgets Market and convenient skin management
– Many customization options to make your beautiful widgets
Full version exclusive features:
– Multiple location support for both clock and weather
– Additional weather providers: WeatherBug, MSN Weather, and The Weather Channel
– Current temperature notification
– Severe weather alerts with customizable notification options
– Easy backup/restore of your widget settings
– Over 400 clock and weather skins to decorate your home screen
– Fancy weather animations (rain, storm, snow, etc.)
– Fancy Widgets 1×1: weather icon, moon phase, date, battery
– Fancy Widgets 2×1: forecast, digital/flip clock, date
– Fancy Widgets 4×1: digital/flip home (clock and weather), weather, forecast, digital/flip clock
– Fancy Widgets 4×2: digital/flip clock
– Even more customization options
NOTE: Please exclude Fancy Widgets from your task killers. Otherwise, the widgets will not be able to update properly.
If you purchased Fancy Widget Pro from the Android Market or Amazon Appstore before, you may request a free license key on our website using your Google/Amazon order number.
Please read the FAQ and head to our forum for support.