Tools and Utilities
World Clock Widget« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||September 17, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
The widget’s font, size, frame and colors can be changed. It also features a glass effect and frame which can be enabled/disabled. Add multiple widgets to keep track of the time around the world! Comes in 1×1 and 2×1 widget sizes. You can select the time zone for your region from the included database which includes all world time zones by region. Daylight savings time is supported by the time zones that observe it.
** Please note this is only a widget so there is no way to “open” it from the launcher. Install my Digital Clock app if you want a full screen version that you can open from the launcher **
** Explanation of Permissions **
– FULL INTERNET ACCESS: for displaying ads
– VIEW NETWORK STATE: for displaying ads
– READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: for detecting when the phone’s screen is on/off (in order to start/stop updating the clock, reduce power consumption).
** Previous Changes **
– Added am/pm option, by popular demand
– Small bug fix: font display
– Hopefully fixed stability issues
– Further adjusted clock face layout for different font combinations
– Improved stability and memory footprint
– Adjusted clock face layout for different font combinations
– Changed default colors for newly added widgets
– Added some starting colors to palette (if its empty)
– Moved date down when time is shown
– Fixed bug for frame color
– Added sort feature to Color Palette
– Added new screen shots to market description
– Changed default time zone description for widget
– Added database of time zones and an activity for selecting them
– Daylight savings time supported by the time zones that observe them.
– Small Bug fix: removed intent filters for color palette from manifest, should no longer display color palette in task killers.
– Fixed layout size issues for Android 4.X
Content rating: Everyone