Chemotherapy Advisor« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||December 29, 2012|
The Chemotherapy Advisor app was created specifically for oncology healthcare professionals by the publishers of the comprehensive website of the same name. The Chemotherapy Advisor app is an essential resource that offers practical oncology information and resources to assist these clinicians in making the right decisions for their patients, all in a convenient and easy-to-navigate mobile format. It includes our popular cancer treatment regimens, full-length features, slideshows, clinical charts with FDA-approved drug information for a variety of cancer types and therapeutic areas, and more.
The Chemotherapy Advisor app also brings together content from several partners, including free CME courses from myCME and concise prescribing information from Monthly Prescribing Reference.
You can use the app to:
• Conveniently access all of our popular cancer treatment regimens, which include both FDA-approved and unapproved treatment options for a variety of cancer types.
• Use point-of-care clinical tools, including fact sheets designed specifically for cancer patients, and medical calculators.
• Read feature articles about relevant topics such as new developments in specific cancers, side effect and pain management, safe handling and administration of cancer treatment drugs, and communicating with patients.
• Keep up with the latest oncology news about breakthrough treatments, drug approvals and recalls, and practice-based findings.
• View full-color cancer slideshows that can be shared with patients, including colorectal cancer, Ewing sarcoma, breast cancer, and more.
• Participate in oncology-specific CME activities in the myCME education library and take the post-test to claim your credits instantly.
• Search a comprehensive drug database of oncology and other drugs.
Don’t forget to register for the monthly updates to the Monthly Prescribing Reference drug database.
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Medscape for Android