Medical Apps for Android! Diagnose and get all of the major textbooks you need to practice home medicine! Sorry, no Witch Doctor material here!
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
myHealthButton« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||December 23, 2012|
Have you ever needed to access your Medicaid member benefits but not had time to call? Would you like to find a provider near you when you’re on the go? This is the app for that!
Welcome to myHealthButton – a free mobile app that gives you real-time access to your Child Special Health Care Services (CSHCS), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), or Medicaid benefits instantly and securely in the palm of your hand! From receiving reminders and educational alerts to the ability to search for a provider “Near Me,” this application simplifies beneficiary interaction with the Medicaid system.
If you are a currently enrolled Medicaid member, you can log in and view your benefits. If you are a guardian or the head of your household, you can view your dependent’s information as well!
– General Medicaid Features
– View your or your dependent’s Benefits
– View your Medicaid Card
– View and update your Other Insurance Information
– Fee-for-Service Beneficiaries can find Medicaid Providers “Near Me” or by a customized search
– Children’s Special Health Care Services
– View your Qualifying Diagnoses
– View Authorized Providers
– Women, Infants & Children
– View your real-time Food Benefits Balance
– Receive Alerts
– Reminders for Appointments
– Educational Tips
– System Alerts
– Customize It!
– Set up text messaging to receive your alerts on your phone
– Add, modify or remove beneficiaries
Safe and Secure:
myHealthButton has all the advanced security you would expect for an application containing your private health information. We have implemented safety features currently in use by the banking industry.
– Access to your data is protected by Level 3 Authentication Standards per NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
– All data sent to or from your phone are secured.
– Multiple levels of authentication are performed upon registration and log in to verify your user and beneficiary information.
– No health information is stored on your phone – ever.
– Session timeouts ensure no one can access your information if you are away from your phone for an extended time.
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- Medscape for Android