myHealthButton« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||December 23, 2012|
Have you ever needed to access your Medicaid member benefits but not had time to call? Would you like to find a provider near you when you’re on the go? This is the app for that!
Welcome to myHealthButton – a free mobile app that gives you real-time access to your Child Special Health Care Services (CSHCS), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), or Medicaid benefits instantly and securely in the palm of your hand! From receiving reminders and educational alerts to the ability to search for a provider “Near Me,” this application simplifies beneficiary interaction with the Medicaid system.
If you are a currently enrolled Medicaid member, you can log in and view your benefits. If you are a guardian or the head of your household, you can view your dependent’s information as well!
– General Medicaid Features
– View your or your dependent’s Benefits
– View your Medicaid Card
– View and update your Other Insurance Information
– Fee-for-Service Beneficiaries can find Medicaid Providers “Near Me” or by a customized search
– Children’s Special Health Care Services
– View your Qualifying Diagnoses
– View Authorized Providers
– Women, Infants & Children
– View your real-time Food Benefits Balance
– Receive Alerts
– Reminders for Appointments
– Educational Tips
– System Alerts
– Customize It!
– Set up text messaging to receive your alerts on your phone
– Add, modify or remove beneficiaries
Safe and Secure:
myHealthButton has all the advanced security you would expect for an application containing your private health information. We have implemented safety features currently in use by the banking industry.
– Access to your data is protected by Level 3 Authentication Standards per NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
– All data sent to or from your phone are secured.
– Multiple levels of authentication are performed upon registration and log in to verify your user and beneficiary information.
– No health information is stored on your phone – ever.
– Session timeouts ensure no one can access your information if you are away from your phone for an extended time.
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- Medscape for Android