Oncology Nurse Advisor« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||December 8, 2012|
The Oncology Nurse Advisor (ONA) app was created specifically for the oncology nursing community by the publishers of Oncology Nurse Advisor. The ONA app is an essential resource that offers clinical updates and evidence-based guidance to oncology nurses in a convenient mobile format with a clean, easy-to-navigate layout. It includes our popular web-exclusive oncology news, full-length features, slideshows, and patient information fact sheets.
The ONA app also brings together content from several partners, including free CE courses from the pages of Oncology Nurse Advisor co-provided by the Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation and additional activities from myCME, and concise prescribing information from Monthly Prescribing Reference.
With the ONA app you can:
• Access point-of-care nursing tools, including fact sheets designed specifically for cancer patients, and medical calculators.
• Read feature articles about relevant topics such as side effect management, new developments in specific cancers, safe handling and administration of cancer treatment drugs, and communicating with patients.
• Keep up with the latest oncology news about breakthrough treatments, drug approvals and recalls, and practice-based findings.
• View full-color cancer slideshows that can be shared with patients, including Kaposi sarcoma, lung cancer, melanoma, oral mucositis, and more.
• Participate in oncology nurse-specific CE activities in the myCME education library and take the post-test to claim your credits instantly.
• Search a comprehensive drug database.
Don’t forget to register for the monthly updates to the Monthly Prescribing Reference drug database.
Content rating: Low Maturity
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- Medscape for Android