Pills'Box FREE« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||December 7, 2012|
If you just installed or updated the app, be sure to launch it once or reboot the device to be sure that alarms are set!
Never forget to take your medication anymore!
FREE Pill’sBox will warn and guide you when you have to take pills, tablet, ampoules, … all your prescription drugs!
You just have to enter one medicine, the quantities for each time, take a picture and schedule it!
Everytime, a reminder will be displayed, showing you how many medicines to take with the photo.
It’s very easy for everybody, including elder ones. Taking a picture of their own prescriptions will help them remember!
This version includes:
* one medicine entry (you can purchase additional ones)
* alarms customization
– sounds (enabling and choice)
– vibrate or not
* unlimited timing schedule
* taking pictures of meds
* warning notifications with dialog
The paid version includes all features of the FREE version and more:
* unlimited number of medicines can be set
* no ads
* alarms with snooze every 5 minutes or not
* and all coming innovations!
you can see history log with a long press on a medicine
you can also retake meds if you missed the notification
and several bugs fixed…
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- Medscape for Android