Medical Apps for Android! Diagnose and get all of the major textbooks you need to practice home medicine! Sorry, no Witch Doctor material here!
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Dicom Editor« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||December 7, 2012|
The application is mainly designed as a DICOM image viewing/editing tool for clinical use and medical training. Features include:
1. Viewing images as well as the relevant information contained in standard DICOM files
– Large images (more than 12 million pixels) are supported.
– Detailed textual information including the patient’s name, gender, age, attending physician, check parts, etc. are displayed.
– Display effect is adjustable. A variety configurations of the iconic window width and window level (chest, abdominal cavity, bones, lungs, etc.) are supported.
2. Annotation of regions of interest (ROIs)
– User can manually mark out the ROIs (in polygon or rectangle) of the image and save them.
– Multiple ROI annotation files can be loaded and overlaid on the image.
– Info of ROIs are saved using AIM schema proposed by Stanford University.
3. Support multiple annotation files
4. JPG and PNG files are also supported (without textual information)
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- Medscape for Android