Medical Apps for Android! Diagnose and get all of the major textbooks you need to practice home medicine! Sorry, no Witch Doctor material here!
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Simulation Summit Mobile App« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||December 6, 2012|
Simulation Summit Mobile App
By The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
The Simulation Summit 2012 mobile app enhances and amplifies the value you get from the 2012 Simulation Summit. The Royal College’s 2012 Simulation Summit invites health care professionals to experience and share in the latest innovations in simulation-focused learning opportunities.
Through this app, you can:
– Review the program schedule by day
– Plan your personal program of events
– View all conference abstracts
– Complete evaluation surveys for every session
– Locate each room using floor maps for all venues
– Receive official conference updates
– Check plenary speaker bios and lecture topics
– Enter conference notes and contact information
– Read complete sponsor and exhibitor information
– and much more …
The Simulation Summit provides practical educational activities using the latest tools, tips and research to enhance the integration of simulation into multi-professional health care environments. The program promotes scholarly based research of simulation standards in real-world applications and encourages participation from all health care professionals. Maximize your time using the Simulation Summit 2012 mobile app.
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Medscape for Android