Medical Apps for Android! Diagnose and get all of the major textbooks you need to practice home medicine! Sorry, no Witch Doctor material here!
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
MMSE/MMSE-2« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||December 2, 2012|
With at-your-fingertip functionality and automatic scoring, the MMSE/MMSE-2 app can be used to screen for cognitive impairment, to select patients for clinical trials research in dementia treatment, or to track patients’ progress over time.
– A brief instructional video walks you through the features of the app.
– Both standard (30 items) and brief (16 items) versions and alternate forms of the MMSE-2 are included, ensuring flexibility.
– Patient records can be e-mailed, or you can upload them directly to your electronic medical record (EMR) system.
– Equivalent, alternate forms of both versions decrease the possibility of practice effects that can occur over serial examinations.
– Scoring criteria for each item can be accessed during administration.
– Norms for both versions of the MMSE-2 by age and education level are included.
– Administration takes between 5 and 15 minutes.
5 admin – $6.99 USD
25 admin – $33.99 USD
50 admin – $64.99 USD
100 admin – $124.99 USD
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Medscape for Android