MMSE/MMSE-2« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||December 2, 2012|
With at-your-fingertip functionality and automatic scoring, the MMSE/MMSE-2 app can be used to screen for cognitive impairment, to select patients for clinical trials research in dementia treatment, or to track patients’ progress over time.
– A brief instructional video walks you through the features of the app.
– Both standard (30 items) and brief (16 items) versions and alternate forms of the MMSE-2 are included, ensuring flexibility.
– Patient records can be e-mailed, or you can upload them directly to your electronic medical record (EMR) system.
– Equivalent, alternate forms of both versions decrease the possibility of practice effects that can occur over serial examinations.
– Scoring criteria for each item can be accessed during administration.
– Norms for both versions of the MMSE-2 by age and education level are included.
– Administration takes between 5 and 15 minutes.
5 admin – $6.99 USD
25 admin – $33.99 USD
50 admin – $64.99 USD
100 admin – $124.99 USD
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Medscape for Android