Medical Apps for Android! Diagnose and get all of the major textbooks you need to practice home medicine! Sorry, no Witch Doctor material here!
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
BG Monitor Diabetes« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||December 2, 2012|
BG Monitor has unique features that help you manage your diabetes. The application allows diabetics to record their blood glucose, carbohydrates, insulin dosages, as well as add notes and pictures. BG Monitor then uses the data to help diabetics identify trends in their blood glucose levels so they can make changes to their diet or insulin dosages.
• Record blood glucose levels, carbohydrates, insulin dosages, exercise, notes and pictures.
• View and edit entries quickly with the intuitive Holo-themed user interface.
• Take pictures of meals so you can go back and see what you ate and how much you ate.
• Detailed graphs and statistics provide insight on your blood glucose levels.
• Filter entries and statistics by date, type, and meal category.
• Insulin calculator – calculates insulin dosages for insulin pump and MDI users.
• Set “insulin : blood glucose” and “insulin : carbs” ratios depending on the time of day.
• Warns you when giving a bolus and insulin is on board.
• Record the insulin type for each entry.
• Export data as a spreadsheet file (.csv format). Email spreadsheet to doctors and family.
• Backup and restore data on different devices.
• Supports mg/dL (U.S.) and mmol/L (international) blood glucose units.
NOTE: Pictures are currently saved on your device’s internal storage. You can free memory by deleting your old pictures from “Settings” > “Tools”.
NOTE: Development was focused on smartphones so the app may or may not work as intended on tablets.
5.0(November 25, 2012):
– Can now backup and restore data from Settings > Tools. This only works for devices with external storage cards.
– Added warnings when entering blood glucose values that are out of range. Can be enabled/disabled from Settings > Blood glucose
– Added insulin on board warnings when giving a correction bolus when a bolus was already given. Can be enabled/disabled and configured from Settings > Bolus
– Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- Medscape for Android