Medical Apps for Android! Diagnose and get all of the major textbooks you need to practice home medicine! Sorry, no Witch Doctor material here!
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
USMLEWorld Qbank« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||July 20, 2012|
USMLEWorld’s Qbank Mobile App allows you to access your STEP1, STEP2 CK, STEP3, and IM Qbank on your Android phone and tablet devices. With Qbank Mobile, you can easily:
– Access and sync your Qbank tests and information across all supported devices
– Customize and create new tests to fit your study preferences
– Review and resume your previous tests
– Track your performance in each main and sub division
– Create and review your test notes
This app REQUIRES a valid USMLEWorld QBank subscription to access the course material, which can be purchased from USMLEWorld website (http://www.usmleworld.com)
Do you need to sign up for USMLEWorld?
To register, visit http://www.usmleworld.com/register.aspx
Minimum supported version is Android 2.3.3 (API Level 10)
Devices designed to run Android OS are supported. Other devices like HP TouchPad (designed for Web OS), Blackberry Playbook (Playbook OS) etc. which can run custom Android ROMs are not supported.
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Medscape for Android