Medical Apps for Android! Diagnose and get all of the major textbooks you need to practice home medicine! Sorry, no Witch Doctor material here!
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Skyscape Medical Resources« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||July 20, 2012|
Mobile Resources for Medical Professionals
The Skyscape Medical Resources app is used by more than 2.3 million healthcare professionals (HCPs) to access the medical resources they know and trust at the point of care. This valuable decision-support tool helps physicians, nurses, students and other HCPs find the right answers, right away.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE APP
• The free Skyscape app comes loaded with a valuable package of medical resources, including drug information, medical calculators and clinical information on over 850 topics.
• You can purchase any of more than 600 premium resources in 35 medical specialties and access all of them from within this one convenient app.
• Robust features include SmartLink™, Skyscape’s proprietary cross-reference functionality; medical calculators; algorithms; interactive images; flowcharts; and frequent content updates.
INCLUDED FOR FREE
• RxDrugs: Comprehensive information on thousands of brands and generics, with interactions (including multi-drug analyzer tool), pill images and over 400 integrated dosing calculators. This resource also includes formulary information covering 5,000 health plans in all 50 US states.
• Archimedes: Medical calculator with more than 200 interactive tools, organized by specialty.
• Outlines in Clinical Medicine: Evidence-based clinical information on hundreds of diseases and symptom-related topics, presented in convenient outline format.
• MedAlert™: In-context and specialty-focused journal summaries, trial results, breaking clinical news, drug alerts and other information, fully integrated with the app’s global search and SmartLink.
Skyscape has partnered with more than 50 respected publishers and content providers to offer a virtual “greatest hits” of the most trusted medical resources, regularly updated to ensure you have the most current information at your fingertips. Popular premium resources include:
• 5-Minute Clinical Consult
• Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual
• Red Book
• Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
• Rosen and Barkin’s 5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
• Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
• Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
• Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
• The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
• Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
• Journal Watch
POWERFUL TOOLS TURN INFORMATION INTO ACTION
• SmartLink™ – Empowers your natural thought process by cross-referencing all consulted resources, from initial patient interaction to diagnosing, treating and prescribing.
• Content Updates – Skyscape resources are continuously updated so you can be confident that you have the most up-to-date available.
• SmartSearch™ – Patented dynamic search finds the information you need, even when you don’t know where to look.
• Algorithms – Clinical decision trees guide diagnosis and treatment choices.
• Integrated Calculators – Power on-screen calculations directly from your research topic.
• Flowcharts – Transform complex algorithms and protocols from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools.
• Full Color Images – Bring conditions to life and incorporate clickable “hotspots” to identify structures.
Skyscape customer support is always available to help get you up and running.
• Contact us via chat 24×7 (found in the upper right corner on www.skyscape.com).
• Email us using a convenient form on www.skyscape.com/support.
• Contact us via telephone at 508.460.6500 M-F, 8:30am-5:30 ET (US).
• View installation guides and feature demos at www.skyscape.com/support.
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- Medscape for Android