Medical Apps for Android! Diagnose and get all of the major textbooks you need to practice home medicine! Sorry, no Witch Doctor material here!
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Medscape for Android« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||February 5, 2015|
Medscape’s FREE app now available for Android!
Medscape is the leading medical resource most used by physicians, medical students, nurses and other healthcare professionals for clinical information.
Our mobile app is used by over 2 million registered users.
Medscape app for Android is available free.
MEDICAL NEWS FROM MEDSCAPE NEWS
– Medical news and critical alerts available in 34 specialty areas (updated daily). Select the specialties you want to follow.
– Search our entire Medscape News and MEDLINE databases right in app.
– Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook, and read offline. No Internet connection required.
CLINICAL REFERENCE FROM MEDSCAPE REFERENCE
– Prescribing & safety information for 8,000+ brand & generic drugs, OTC drugs, and herbals & supplements
– Drug interaction checker (input up to 30 drugs, herbals and/or supplements at once)
– Save commonly searched drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
– Special features include pill images, detailed drug pricing, pregnancy & lactation guidelines, and more
Diseases, Conditions & Procedures:
– 4,000+ evidence-based articles authored by leading physician experts (supported with images and videos)
– 600+ step-by-step procedure videos
– 100+ tables & protocols
– Sections include pathophysiology, epidemiology, differential diagnoses, workup, treatment, medication options, and more
New Feature! Medical Calculators:
– Check 129 medical formulas, scales, and classifications
– Over 600 drug monographs with integrated dosing calculators
– Formulas, detailed notes, and references for each result
– Support US and SI units
Clinical reference database and drug interaction checker can be accessed from anywhere without an Internet connection.*
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION FROM MEDSCAPE EDUCATION
– Vast selection of CME/CE activities in 32 specialty areas
– Search our entire collection of CME/CE activities right in app
– Ability to save activities, email activities, track credits earned, and more
PLUS MUCH MORE…
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION:
-Supported Devices: Motorola Droid, Motorola Droid X, Motorola Droid 2, HTC Incredible, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Tab
-Supported OS: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 4.0
NOTE: Users with ‘rooted’ devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape’s offline Clinical Reference.
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- Medscape for Android