Medical Apps for Android! Diagnose and get all of the major textbooks you need to practice home medicine! Sorry, no Witch Doctor material here!
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Pocket Atlas of Anatomy TR« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||September 30, 2013|
This pocket atlas is your best way to reference anatomy on the go! It combines superb definitions from Dorland\’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary with phenomenal illustrations from Gray\’s Anatomy for Students, for an unprecedented level of accuracy and visual clarity. An ideal guide to structures and their definitions . . . great for quick consultation in the dissection lab as well as for convenient study anytime, anywhere!
*** Fully Functional TRIAL ***
* An organization by body region, rather than by organ system, parallels the way most of today\’s anatomy courses approach the subject and facilitates quick reference.
* Exquisite full-color artwork from Gray\’s Anatomy for Students, as well as Standring: Gray\’s Anatomy, 39th Edition and Sobotta: Atlas of Human Anatomy, 14th Edition, makes structures easy to visualize, remember, and identify.
* Terms and descriptions based on Terminologia Anatomica ensure conformity with the most widely used and up-to-date international anatomical nomenclature system.
* Definitions from Dorland\’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary deliver clarity and accuracy.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Dorland’s/ Gray’s Pocket Atlas of Anatomy is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Ability to add bookmarks to favorite words
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
* Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
* Wild card – \”?\” and \”*\” replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Convenient two pane design for tablets
* Fast article scrolling
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature
* Support for memory cards
Version 4.3.059 features:
Content rating: Everyone
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- Medscape for Android