Medical Apps for Android! Diagnose and get all of the major textbooks you need to practice home medicine! Sorry, no Witch Doctor material here!
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
AHRQ ePSS« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||July 20, 2012|
The Electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) is an application designed and developed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), the Nation’s lead Federal agency for research on health care quality, costs, outcomes and patient safety.
The ePSS application was developed to assist primary care clinicians identify the screening, counseling, and preventive medication services that are appropriate for their patients. The ePSS information is based on the current recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) and can be searched by specific patient characteristics, such as age, sex, and selected behavioral risk factors. The ePSS is available as a web application and mobile applications.
Web Application: http://epss.ahrq.gov
• Compatible with major browsers: Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0; Firefox 2.0-4.0; Safari 3.0, 4.0; Opera 9.51
• Latest recommendations information updated by the USPSTF
• User friendly interface
• Print friendly format available
• Compatible version available for Android, iPhone/iTouch, Palm OS, RIM BlackBerry and Windows Mobile devices *
• Full functionality of the ePSS Web application
• Full mobility without the need for wireless or internet connectivity **
• Optional subscription for email notifications of available updates
• Mac OS X user support for ePSS Palm and ePSS Windows Mobile download and installation
• User friendly ePSS data updates
* View the supported device list to check for compatibility with your specific device
** Application downloads and data updates require internet connectivity
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- Medscape for Android