OnTrack Diabetes« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||October 2, 2015|
Manage diabetes better by tracking blood glucose, medication and other values.
OnTrack is an application to help diabetics manage their diabetes by tracking various items such as blood glucose, food, medication, blood pressure (BP), pulse, exercise and weight.
– easy to use interface makes it a snap to add new entries
– Add multiple entries simultaneously, for example add glucose and medication at one time quickly and easily
– a variety of detailed graphs and reports
– a detailed log book with tables and graphs suitable for sharing with your doctor
– Supports both US (mg/dl) and international (mmo/l) glucose units.
– export your data in a variety of non-proprietary formats including CSV,HTML,XML
– annotate each entry with a category (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc)
– customize categories, medications, exercise types and more by adding, removing or renaming as desired
– automatically have OnTrack select the right category for new entries based on time of day
– activate reminders on new entries, for example remind yourself to test two hours after eating food.
– Your data is your data, backup and restore as needed and even move it from one phone to another
NOTE: Before upgrading to a new version of OnTrack we always recommend backing up your data first using the backup option under the Tools button in the OnTrack dashboard.
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Medscape for Android