Nurse’s Drug Handbook TR« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||June 14, 2012|
Handbook includes more than 3,000 brand-name drugs and 1,000 generic drugs.
McGraw-Hill Nurse’s Drug Handbook provides everything nurses must know to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs.
The Handbook delivers the evidence-base needed to safely administer more than 3,000 brand-name drugs and 1,000 generic drugs – along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
This is a TRIAL version!
A comprehensive, quick-access drug guide focusing on patient safety – written specifically for nurses!
For the safest, most effective drug administration possible:
* FDA boxed warnings appear within each monograph
* Special icons point out hazardous and high-alert drugs
* Safety inserts explain how to handle hazardous drugs
* Full-color 32 page insert covers Safe Drug Administration
* Critical advice on treating adverse reactions
* A streamlined design puts important information at your fingertips
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Handbook is powered by the MSDict is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Support for memory cards
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
+ Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
+ Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
+ Wild card – “?” and “*” replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Fast article scrolling
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature
New Features in version 3.0
* Optimized for Android 3.0 and higher
* Pinch zoom
* Bug fixing
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Medscape for Android