Magazine and Newspapers
The Argus e-Edition« Magazines & Newspapers « Downloads
|Updated||December 29, 2012|
|Category||Magazines & Newspapers|
Printed on your Android tablet.
e-Edition keeps The Argus at your fingertips, with every article and picture intact – even the funnies. And our Android tablet version delivers all the content with a faster, simpler interface:
* World-class national and global news, plus in-depth local coverage from The Argus newsroom.
* Entertainment with the latest on movies, music, dining and other great stuff to see and do.
* On-the-money Business news, an all-star Sports section and much more.
* Razor-sharp views of every word, photo and image exactly as it appears in print.
* Streamlined navigation for readers on the go: Flip pages, zoom on articles, rotate to landscape mode.
* Tap any article with two fingers to convert to full-screen text.
* Includes archive access to every issue published in the past 30 days.
If you like our app, please remember to leave a five-star rating. This motivates us to continue to deliver the best in local news for our audience.
To celebrate the launch of our new app, we are providing access to our content via the e-Edition Android app FREE for a limited time.
For best results, please uninstall any old version of the app prior to installation.
– Stability and performance updates to improve index and page load times.
– Changed two finger touch detection to work better on high density screens.
– Fixed bug with article view where the +/- icon displayed incorrectly in article mode.
– Changed button bar to be larger and use larger buttons and font on high-density displays.
– Updated 2X icons to have better alignment on the button bar.
- Periodicos de México
- Good e-Reader News
- PressReader for Android
- Zinio for Android
- National Geographic for Android
- Flipboard for Android
- New York Times for Android
- InstaBestFriends for Instagram
- Google Currents
- CNN App for Android Tablets
- Daily News, eBooks & Magazines
- UK Newspapers
- LinkedIn Pulse for Android
- Yahoo:Newsroom for Communities