Magazine and Newspapers
My News Alerts« Magazines & Newspapers « Downloads
|Updated||September 26, 2013|
|Category||Magazines & Newspapers|
Would you like to be notified whenever there’s news about your favorite sports team or celebrity? How about news that affects your career, your community, or your school? My News Alerts will follow the news for you and let you know when a story you care about is published. My News Alerts lets you define a set of news-scanning rules. Each rule consists of:
1. A source. Choose from one of the pre-configured sources such as CNN, Fox News, People Magazine, ESPN, Car and Driver, Engadget, and many more, or add your own source. My News Alerts can monitor any web site or blog with an RSS feed.
2. One or more keywords to watch for
3. Alert type: play a sound, vibrate, flash your phone’s notification light, and/or display an icon and message on your phone or tablet’s status bar. You choose the alert type that best fits your lifestyle.
Whenever a new story appears that contains your chosen keywords, My News Alerts will let you know. Since you may not want to keep up-to-date 24/7, you can configure My News Alerts to not bother you at night or on weekends. My News Alerts has been carefully designed to minimize impact on your phone’s battery life. It runs on Android phones, tablets, and Google TV devices.
1.5 Removed ads.
Please contact us if you run into any problems with the app. We will do our best to quickly resolve them.
Content rating: Everyone
- Periodicos de México
- Good e-Reader News
- PressReader for Android
- Zinio for Android
- National Geographic for Android
- Flipboard for Android
- New York Times for Android
- InstaBestFriends for Instagram
- Google Currents
- CNN App for Android Tablets
- Daily News, eBooks & Magazines
- UK Newspapers
- LinkedIn Pulse for Android
- Yahoo:Newsroom for Communities