Stay Healthy and live a solid lifestyle with our essential apps. They will insure you are well dressed and dapper.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Relax Lite: Stress Relief« Lifestyle « Downloads
|Updated||June 14, 2014|
What are your health goals for 2014?
With the right tools, you’ll be on your way to better health.
Get a usefulhealthtools.com subscription. Create one account and get a suite of 9 health apps to use on your computer, tablet and smartphone.
– Universal – Breathing
– Universal – Fitness
– Universal – Yoga for Asthma
– Universal – Yoga for Migraines
– Universal – Yoga for Insomnia
– Universal – Yoga for Back Pain
– Universal – Weight Loss Yoga
– Universal – Office Yoga
– Universal Meditation
Create your account at http://www.usefulhealthtools.com to gain access to all these apps and get started. With our “Pay What You Want” model – you pick the price.
Effective and rapid stress relief in 5 minutes. Used to manage anxiety and return balance, this app is an essential tool for modern life. For students, insomniacs, and busy folks, this app provides relaxation therapy that really works.
De-stress with our guided breathing exercises that use calming music to promote relaxation and release tension. It’s an ideal stress management tool, being simple and intuitive to use.
Finding time to relax can be very difficult for most people. Our app can be easily integrated into your daily life. Relax by Saagara will show you the way to a focused mind, less stress, and better sleep. The more you use it, the better and more effective the results.
This is the LITE version of the Relax application by Saagara, it only has the beginner level of the structured breathing course used for relaxation.
Why Download this app?
1) Saagara apps have been downloaded over 150,000 times worldwide on mobile devices across all platforms since we have started in the digital health and wellness field . Our reviews have been overwhelmingly positive.
2) Over a 25% of our users still use our apps regularly after 1 year, due to their effectiveness and simplicity. Most apps are used by less than 5% of users after 20 days.
Purposes of App
1) Rest and relaxation
2) Improve Focus and reduce Anxiety to aid students study
3) Daily stress reduction
4) Help with insomnia, and aid better sleep to wake up refreshed
5) The quick start feature enables you to effectively manage Panic attacks
6) Improve fitness by improving breathing technique and optimize usage of your lung capacity
7) Slow deep breathing techniques are useful in pain reduction.
8) Useful in managing Headaches and Migraine.
9) This breathing app is useful for teaching Pranayama for Yoga.
10) Great way to begin meditation and mindfulness practices
**More free apps are available for the PC and Mac as well**