PaperKarma« Lifestyle « Downloads
|Updated||January 12, 2014|
As seen on TechCrunch, AllThingsD, LifeHacker, GeekWire, NBC, CBS:
On Sale — Get it Free (for a limited time only)!
PaperKarma is the easy way to take control of your unwanted paper mail, cut your paper waste, and help save the Earth — by taking photos! Simply pull out your phone and snap photos of the offending mail. PaperKarma will figure out what it is and how to stop it.
PaperKarma can stop:
– Coupon Books
– Credit Card Offers
– White and Yellow Pages
– If you can take a picture of it, PaperKarma will try to stop it!
– If a company is sending you unwanted mail, we’ll find them and remove your name/address from their mailing list.
– It’s dead simple to use — just take a photo, tap “Unsubscribe,” and you’re set!
– Track the mail you’ve submitted, and watch as PaperKarma identifies and eliminates it.
– Learn what information PaperKarma finds about the senders.
– Watch as your paper waste goes down month by month.
– Share your environmental good karma via Facebook and Twitter.
How does it work?
Our system is simple. We’ve built a massive database of company information. When we identify your photo, we use this information to instantly submit a request on your behalf. If we don’t know about the company already, our database discovers what we need to know automatically.