Stay Healthy and live a solid lifestyle with our essential apps. They will insure you are well dressed and dapper.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Ibotta - Cash, Not Coupons« Lifestyle « Downloads
|Updated||December 25, 2013|
Get paid real cash just for buying your favorite products. Really.
Wouldn’t it be great if the best rewards, rebates, coupons, savings and discounts on the brands and products you purchase most often could be turned into instant cash, all on your mobile device? Featured by Google, Apple, Good Morning America, U.S News and World Report, Mashable, TechCrunch, CNET and more, Ibotta is the #1 app that puts actual cash into your pocket – and it’s free. Ibotta pays you real cash for buying your favorite products at over 50 stores like Target, Walmart, Burger King, Kroger, Safeway, 7-Eleven, CVS, Home Depot, Whole Foods and more. It’s fun and easy.
Get $10 just for trying Ibotta. For a limited time only, any new user can earn up to $10 in Ibotta Welcome Bonuses by redeeming offers within your first two weeks of registering. We know once you try it, you’ll be hooked.
Ibotta users have earned over $4 million with Ibotta.
What makes Ibotta unique?
• #1 app across all grocery stores in the U.S. that also now works in restaurants and home improvement retailers
• Features great cash offers on the best brands and products at over 50 retailers
• Send your earnings directly to your bank account via PayPal or choose gift cards from Starbucks, Redbox, iTunes and more.
• Google Play Staff Pick
• 7 day a week Customer Support to help you make the most of Ibotta
• Get paid to Invite Friends with Friend Bonuses where the sky’s the limit
• Fun Bonuses that earn you additional cash
Stop leaving money on the table and get cash for the purchases you already make – You Earned It!
*** We are aware of the “package file invalid” errors as this is a known Google Play issue that is affecting other apps as well. We are working with Google to resolve this issue. If you are on Wi-Fi, try downloading on cell. If on cell, try downloading on Wi-Fi.
For help inquiries, please visit: http://ibotta.desk.com
For tips on barcode scanning visit: https://ibotta.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/906509
Permissions We Request and Why
* Hardware Controls – This gives us access to the camera so that you can take pictures of your receipts. Also, when we need to alert you, we may use the vibration feature of your device. Vibration can be turned off in your Ibotta settings.
* Your Location – This is used to find retailers nearby, and to alert you to offers for nearby retailers. Alerts on offers can be disabled within the your Ibotta settings.
* Network Communication – Ibotta must use your network in order to communicate with our servers. This is how we deliver offers, record your engagement responses, receive your receipts, etc. We also request permission to read the state of the network to detect when internet is unavailable.
* Your Personal Information – In order to present a list of people that you may want to invite to use Ibotta, we must have permission to read your contacts. We do not use your contacts for any other purpose than this.
* Storage – When you take a picture of your receipts, we need to store the image on disk temporarily until the receipts are completely uploaded, or you cancel out of the camera. We also request permission to check whether disk storage is accessible.
* System Tools – There are certain times the app needs to prevent the phone from going to sleep in order to perform its duties. For example, in order to allow you to watch a video to completion without the phone going to sleep we must have this permission.
* Your Accounts – We deliver system notifications to your device when we want to communicate newsworthy events, such as the status of one of your receipts or new offers. You have control over which notifications you want to receive in the Settings section of the app. Notifications are delivered through Google’s Cloud Messaging (GCM) framework. In order to target your device for a notification, GCM, and therefore Ibotta, must know the account you are currently using.