Stay Healthy and live a solid lifestyle with our essential apps. They will insure you are well dressed and dapper.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
BabyPhone Mobile: Baby Monitor« Lifestyle « Downloads
|Updated||October 4, 2013|
Reliable baby monitor with virtually unrestricted transmission range due to the connection over the internet. Connect two devices to a mobile baby phone (baby monitor / baby alarm); Available for Android 2.2 and above, Windows XP or higher, Mac OS X 10.8 or higher. One device is the sender and placed near the baby. The other device is the receiver taken along. Starts audio transmission on noise and warns on broken connection. Camera snapshots on request. Optimized for low data volume usage and low battery consumption.
WINDOWS / Mac
Download at: http://www.babyphonemobile.com/
PRICE / COSTS:
Use as Receiver (with parents): free
Use as Sender (with baby): License required
– Free Trial available (start without license)
– 15 Days: 0,99 Euro
– Subscription: 1,35 Euro per month
– 365 Days: 15,00 Euro
– License Number can be shared with all your devices with the restriction that only on Sender can be online at the same time.
WiFi version for one-time fee available: 3,95 EUR (Available as App: “WiFi Baby Monitor”)
WHY TIME LIMITED LICENSES INSTEAD OF ONE-TIME FEE?
BabyPhone Mobile uses a server based architecture in order to allow reliable connections even when using the internet with 3G networks. The time limited licenses are necessary to ensure that we can settle the running costs for the internet bandwidth and server hardware, thus making sure that we can permanently offer and improve BabyPhone Mobile.
– Connection Alarm: Monitors connection status between Sender and Receiver and warns on failure (within 15 – 60 seconds, details see below)
– Virtually unrestricted range (Connects over the internet)
– Battery Alarm: Warns on low battery
– Optimized to save battery: Works in standby; Camera preview auto-standby
– Works with your PC/Notebook (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 + Mac OS X)
– Audio transmission on noise detection (exeedance of sensitivity threshold) –> saves data volume
– Talk-Back: Send voice messages from receiver to sender (baby)
– Noise volume currently recorded by sender is visually shown on receiver
– Set noise threshold on receiver
– Easy microphone calibration on sender
– Transmit current camera picture from sender to receiver on request
– Double click: Automatic snapshots (video)
– Night Mode: Better camera quality (higher contrast) in low light conditions
– Front-Facing Camera support (Android 2.3 and above)
The internet connection uses data volume. This might cause extra costs! Please ensure, that you buy appropriate data packages from your provider.
The babyphone also continues running if the device is set to standby mode. This saves a lot of battery and elongate usage times. However, only the audio signal is transmitted during standby. Be aware that problems might occur if you have an app installed that cuts all internet connections on standby. It is highly encouraged to test standby mode first by setting the sender and receiver device to standby and creating some sound on the sender. The babyphone mobile app continues working also when it goes to background because someone is calling etc. Noise on the sender will still be transmitted to the receiver.
BROKEN CONNECTION AND DISCONNECTS:
The use of mobile internet connections might cause disconnects and broken connections from time to time. The App is designed to deal with temporary disconnects by automatically trying to reestablish the connection to the sender or receiver once a disconnect occurs. If it fails to reconnect, the user will be notified. However, to avoid frequent false alarms, connection problems are reported to the user only 15 to 60 seconds after they appeared as the connections can most often be automatically reestablished withing this time.
ALTERNATIVE USAGE SCENARIOS:
Our users told us that BabyPhone Mobile can also be used as: dog monitor, pet camera, private monitoring app, cat monitor, pet monitor, alarm system