Internet and Communication
Love to Communicate and want to do it more effectively on your Android Tablet! Get out our great list of Instant Messaging Apps! Download Google Chrome, Firefox, Wechat for Android.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Cisco Jabber for Android« Communication « Downloads
|Updated||February 24, 2015|
Stay connected with instant messaging and presence on your Android device
Stay connected while mobile: Cisco Jabber® IM for Android delivers instant messaging (IM) and presence to your Android phone.
* Please note: You will need a Cisco WebEx Messenger or Cisco Unified Presence account to use this client *
– Access your desktop IM contact list and take action with features such as click to IM, click to call, click to email, and click to text from a person’s profile.
– Start or join an instant Cisco WebEx® meeting from an IM conversation.
– Search for colleagues in your corporate directory.
– Maintain security using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption and by connecting your Android phone directly to the Cisco IM infrastructure – Cisco Unified Presence or Cisco WebEx Messenger.
– Cisco Jabber IM is supported on any Android device running Version 4.1 (Jellybean), Version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), or Version 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating systems.
– Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
- textPlus Free Text + Calls
- Viber Messenger
- Dolphin Browser for Android
- WhatsApp Messenger for Android
- Google Chrome for Android
- Skype for Android
- LINE: Free Calls & Messages
- Bigo:Free Phone Calls Globally
- Opera Mini for Tablets
- BBM Messenger for Android
- Firefox for Android
- FREE Calls with magicJack
- Kik Messenger