Internet and Communication
Love to Communicate and want to do it more effectively on your Android Tablet! Get out our great list of Instant Messaging Apps! Download Google Chrome, Firefox, Wechat for Android.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
RingCentral« Communication « Downloads
|Updated||May 31, 2014|
Download the RingCentral app for Android — the essential application to your RingCentral business phone system. Manage your phone system directly from your Android phone and take your business calls, voice messages, and faxes—anywhere.
Use the RingCentral app on your Android phone to:
– Show your RingCentral business number as your Caller ID when you make calls.
– Business SMS (beta) feature to send and receive text messages with your RC local number.*
– Department messaging feature to send and receive text messages to department members.*
– Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
– Use VoIP calling to make local calls to the US while traveling internationally.
– VoIP calls can be received directly on this app by turning ON the option in Settings (OFF by default). If the call is not answered on the app, it will ring other numbers based on the forwarding rules.
– Keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
– See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
– Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage such as Dropbox.
– View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your RingCentral call logs.
– Receive notifications for incoming messages.
– Access your company extensions as a contact group.
– Conferencing feature with unlimited conference calling for up to 1000 participants per conference**
Get a cloud business phone system from RingCentral that delivers:
– Local or toll-free numbers (including 800, 855, 866, 877 and 888 numbers)
– Business SMS (beta)*
– Multiple extensions
– Advanced call management and answering rules
– Multiple voicemail boxes
– Visual voicemail
– Internet fax
– Music on hold
– Custom greetings
– Call screening
– Call queues
– Dial-by-name directory
– Conferencing **
IMPORTANT: RingCentral for Android requires an existing RingCentral account.
* Business SMS is currently available for Office customers. We are working hard to make this feature available to existing customers.
** Currently available on select RingCentral Office plans for new US customers.
Tell us what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- textPlus Free Text + Calls
- Viber Messenger
- Dolphin Browser for Android
- WhatsApp Messenger for Android
- Google Chrome for Android
- Skype for Android
- LINE: Free Calls & Messages
- Bigo:Free Phone Calls Globally
- Opera Mini for Tablets
- BBM Messenger for Android
- Firefox for Android
- FREE Calls with magicJack
- Kik Messenger