Internet and Communication
Love to Communicate and want to do it more effectively on your Android Tablet! Get out our great list of Instant Messaging Apps! Download Google Chrome, Firefox, Wechat for Android.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
GroupMe for Android« Communication « Downloads
|Updated||October 22, 2015|
GroupMe is the best way to chat with everyone you know. It’s free, whether you’re talking to a group of friends, or texting with one person. Best of all, it works on nearly every phone, with a smartphone app or via SMS. With GroupMe, it’s easy to reach anyone, anytime, anywhere.
On GroupMe, you can catch up with your family, get a group together for a night out, coordinate with co-workers, or just gossip with a few of your closest friends. Think about it like your own private Twitter, just for the people you really know. Or like a faster, better reply-all email.
No matter how you think about it, \”you won’t know how you lived without it once you give it a shot.\” -Gizmodo
Now a part of the Skype family.
Chat with a group
– Start groups with the people already in your phone’s address book… no need to remember usernames or PINs.
– The conversation starts instantly. The app uses your data connection, so even Android tablets can join in on the fun.
– When you have a poor connection, the app will let you start receiving your messages via SMS instead. You’ll never miss a thing!
– Share the group with people you want to join with a simple URL. It’s perfect for when you don’t have everyone’s phone number — or when you’re not sure who will want to chat with you.
Get fancy with it
– Share photos inline – take them on-the-go or choose them from your Camera Roll. Check out the Gallery to see all the photos shared in each group.
– Attach your location to any message so nobody gets lost.
– Give your group an avatar — choose anything that represents your group.
– Tap the heart next to any message to \”like\” it and spread some love.
Send a private message
– Take your private conversations outside the group.
– It’s just like free texting… send all the messages you want and you’ll never pay a cent.
Connect the app just once, and we’ll keep you up to date with push notifications. No need to log in every day… it just works.
Hey, we want to hear your feedback! Direct your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find us on Twitter (@GroupMe) and Facebook: facebook.com/groupme
NOTE: SMS chat currently available in US only. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
Made with love in New York
- textPlus Free Text + Calls
- Viber Messenger
- Dolphin Browser for Android
- WhatsApp Messenger for Android
- Google Chrome for Android
- Skype for Android
- LINE: Free Calls & Messages
- Bigo:Free Phone Calls Globally
- Opera Mini for Tablets
- BBM Messenger for Android
- Firefox for Android
- FREE Calls with magicJack
- Kik Messenger
- Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger