Internet and Communication
Love to Communicate and want to do it more effectively on your Android Tablet! Get out our great list of Instant Messaging Apps! Download Google Chrome, Firefox, Wechat for Android.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
4talk« Communication « Downloads
|Updated||March 12, 2014|
4talk IM is a cloud instant messaging service for mobile devices and desktop computers. Send and receive text messages, pictures, voice, video messages with ease and for free.
*** Free text and voice messages, pictures and video, contacts, files on mobile devices and desktop computers***
• Completely free: 4talk uses any available internet connection for communication, all messaging in 4talk is for free.
• Simple registration: Forget about usernames and passwords. 4talk IM uses only your phone number. It is simple and more secure.
• Unlimited devices per account: You can use 4talk IM simultaneously on all your devices – smartphones, tablets, laptops, home and work desktop computers.
• Full message history synchronization: All message history will be immediately available on all your devices.
• Always available: With 4talk IM you will be always available on all your devices. Even when your device is turned off or do not have access to the Internet 4talk IM will save all messages for you on the server and deliver them to you at the earliest opportunity.
• Push notifications: With push notifications support you never miss messages from your friends.
• Your friends are already here: 4talk IM works with your phonebook, there is no need to search for anybody.
• Conferences or group chats: With 4talk IM you can make unlimited amount of conferences with your friends.
• Additional: Sending locations, building routes, sending contacts and files, smiles and stickers and many other!
• Cloud storage: 4talk IM saves all sent files on safe cloud storage. Your files are always available for you on all your devices.
We are always glad to hear from you! For feedback and questions please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us and get latest news on:
– Facebook http://facebook.com/4talk.im.
– Twitter http://twitter.com/4talk_im.
– Google+ http://plus.google.com/114677774002824806961.
– VK http://vk.com/4talk
We reserve the right to change the provisions of this Policy at any time. We will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on this Policy the date it was last updated. We encourage you to review this Policy from time to time to make sure that you understand how any personally identifiable information you provide to us or collected about you will be used.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
As used in this Policy, the term “personally identifiable information” means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, user name or e-mail address and phone number), or information about that individual that is directly linked to information that specifically identifies an individual. Personally identifiable information does not include “aggregate” information, which is data we collect about the use of the Service or about a group or category of services or users, from which individual identities or other personally identifiable information has been removed. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of aggregate information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Active Collection: We collect information from you in various ways when you use the Service and Apps. For example, we collect information: (i) that you voluntarily provide to us (such as when you send us a phone number or email); and (ii) to which you provide us access. Such information may include personal information, such as your name, email address, date of birth, social network data and performance related data. When using our Apps we will collect information such as device type, operating system type and version. Personal and demographic information may also be collected if you provide such information in connection with posting data, providing access to your online groups and other activities in connection with the Service.
We also ask you for access or track a location based information from your mobile device while downloading or using our Mobile Apps or services.
Passive Collection: When you use the Service and our Apps, some information is also automatically collected, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring website, and your activity on the Service. We may also automatically collect certain logistical information in server logs, including information about how you use various features of the Service and information about the number, frequency and length of each session.
We may also automatically collect certain information through the use of “cookies” when you use the Service. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive at the request of a website. Among other things, cookies help us to improve the Service and your experience. If we link cookies to any personally identifiable information, we will treat this information as personally identifiable information. If you wish to block, erase, or be warned of cookies, please refer to your browser manufacturer to learn about these functions. However, if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services made available via the Service.
We may use Web beacons or similar technology on the Service and in our Apps. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information. Web beacons are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on the Service or in emails relating to the Service to collect certain information and monitor user activity on the Service, such as to count visits, understand usage effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. Such technologies are used to collect aggregate statistics related to usage of the Service and do not collect personally identifiable information.
Personally identifiable information will be stored on secured servers, and we may store and process personally identifiable information in the United States and other countries.
HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use personally identifiable information collected through the Service and Apps for the purposes described in this Policy or elsewhere on the Service or in the Apps. For example, we may use personally identifiable information we collect:
to process and complete any transactions in connection with the Service and Apps;
to request feedback and to otherwise contact you about your use of the Service and Apps;
to respond to your emails, questions, comments, requests and complaints, and to provide customer service;
to monitor and analyze Service and App usage and trends;
to personalize and improve the Service or Apps, and our users’ experiences with the Service and Apps (such as providing content or features that match interests), and to increase the Service’s or Apps’ functionality and user friendliness;
- textPlus Free Text + Calls
- Viber Messenger
- Dolphin Browser for Android
- WhatsApp Messenger for Android
- Google Chrome for Android
- Skype for Android
- LINE: Free Calls & Messages
- Bigo:Free Phone Calls Globally
- Opera Mini for Tablets
- Firefox for Android
- BBM Messenger for Android
- FREE Calls with magicJack
- Kik Messenger