Internet and Communication
xScope Browser - Web & File« Communication « Downloads
|Updated||July 21, 2012|
xScope is a fast way to browser the internet. Try in 5 minutes to find it out.
Updated to 7.16
(xScope 6.5 paid version is FREE at our website)
Made for ICS and more powerful device. Best for Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S III, and Nexus 7!
Not just another browser. Please read carefully.
* Meet SwipeNav technology, navigating back and forth by swiping left and right from screen edges. Just like flipping book pages! Forget about the BACK button. One and the only.
* Zoom with 1 finger (not on JellyBean yet)! PIN ZOOM. First, tap to pin your zoom location; second, tap same spot and drag left or right.
* Zoom with 2 fingers (multi-touch) or double tap.
* Darken your page. Save eyesights, and extend battery life of your AMOLED phones!
* Block the ads! Revolutionary ad-blocking feature saves bandwidth and removes annoying ads!
* Rename, zip, unzip, delete, copy, paste, and share files and create new folder. xScope is the first browser that seamlessly integrates a fully functional file explorer.
* Search and copy text
* True tabs
* Import google bookmarks
* Download most videos (mp4), audios (mp3), and documents (pdf, doc…)
* Support flash content
* Fullscreen mode
Designed and implemented from scratch.
Please try every menu options and settings.
xScope was originally coded as a paid app. This is the first multitouch enabled browser on android market (11/23/2009) Pro version ($2.99) allows users to open local files and block unlimited ads.
We have earned generous support from many of you and we DO NOT engage in collecting and selling any of your privacy for revenue. Support us.
- textPlus Free Text + Calls
- Viber Messenger
- Dolphin Browser for Android
- WhatsApp Messenger for Android
- Google Chrome for Android
- Skype for Android
- LINE: Free Calls & Messages
- Bigo:Free Phone Calls Globally
- Opera Mini for Tablets
- Firefox for Android
- BBM Messenger for Android
- FREE Calls with magicJack
- Opera Mini Next web browser