Internet and Communication
Love to Communicate and want to do it more effectively on your Android Tablet! Get out our great list of Instant Messaging Apps! Download Google Chrome, Firefox, Wechat for Android.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Voicely - Walkie-Talkie / PTT« Communication « Downloads
|Updated||October 1, 2013|
I am a 35 year old entrepreneur / software engineer and to be honest with you I got tired of texting my wife 10+ times every day. Don’t get me wrong, we still talk on a phone but we all know that texting is more convenient for quick messages back and forward. With texting you can even ask stupid questions without getting yelled at 😉 But we must agree that texting sucks, well in 95% cases, the other 5% of course being when you want privacy. Let’s face it, typing sucks, driving and texting sucks, we know it but yet – we still do it. So being software engineer I asked myself how can I suffer less? Can I fix this? And that is how Voicely was born. I built this app in my free time to solve my personal problem as well as to help you guys, cause I know you are hurting 🙂
All you gotta do is to install this app, throw your phone contacts into your own groups and you are done. Example groups and usage:
1. SPOUSE & KIDS – this way you can send them a quick message that you just left work and you are taking them for pizza.
2. FRIENDS YOU HANG OUT WITH – plan your weekends more effectively, single message goes to all your friends at once, they can respond right away.
3. CO-WORKERS – call a meeting in 2 seconds, without emails, phone calls. Communicate on the road, safely.
To summarize – it’s sort of like a walkie-talkie but much much better! Try it, it’s 100% free, you will love it, I use it every day 😉
I am aware this app has issues on certain phones. If you have any problems with the app please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org before posting negative feedback. Remember, this app is being built by a single guy, in his free time 🙂
WHY YOU SHOULD USE IT?
– It’s 100% free voice message and free texting
– Very easy to use, simply drop your contacts to proper groups and your are done
– No registration, no emails, no Facebook required
– Send single voice message to groups of people, like your spouse and kids, or best buddies, or even co-workers
– Communicate quickly and effortlessly with voice or text messages
Find more info at http://voice.ly, or if you want to contact me directly via email@example.com, I will respond.
Big thanks to Nick N. from Toronto for his help in solving couple of issues with Voicely 🙂
Tags: voxer walkie talkie, heytell, talk box, tikl, tickle, ptt, kik, kakaotalk, kakao talk, groupme, heytell, hey tell, viber, tokbox, hey tel, talk box, tango, whatsapp, whats app, walkie talkie app, voice messaging, voice messenger, push to talk, messenger, free messaging, instant messaging, voicemail, ptt, sms, text, touch to talk, nextel chirp, push-to-talk, heytell, ptt, tikl, blip.me, voxer walkie talkie, voxter, cb, cbradio, chat, voice, viber, im, free, skype, voice sms, voxer, hey tell, talkbox, blip, chirp, voxer, sms, nextel, talk box, texting, free texting, free sms, text free
Fixed couple of issues during registration process. If you had issues verifying your phone number before please update Voicely and try again.
Content rating: Everyone
- textPlus Free Text + Calls
- Viber for Android
- Dolphin Browser for Android
- Google Chrome for Android
- WhatsApp Messenger for Android
- Skype for Android
- LINE: Free Calls & Messages
- Bigo:Free Phone Calls Globally
- Opera Mini for Tablets
- Firefox for Android
- BBM Messenger for Android
- FREE Calls with magicJack
- Kik Messenger
- Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger