Internet and Communication
Love to Communicate and want to do it more effectively on your Android Tablet! Get out our great list of Instant Messaging Apps! Download Google Chrome, Firefox, Wechat for Android.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
BlueVPN [DUN client]« Communication « Downloads
|Updated||September 21, 2013|
This program opens a VPN connection through the bluetooth channel and implement reverse DUN features. It requires BlueDUN installed and running on the host device or a GPRS modem/phone with an available BT DUN profile.
This app works ONLY IF your device can manage VPN connections, in particular if the TUN.KO module is present. This module strictly depends on the hardware and must be compiled specifically for it. Some manufacturers prepare the firmware without re-compile that module or they even remove the file, so, it is not possible to open a VPN and not possible to use apps for the VPN (like OpenVPN or DroidVPN); please take a look to this link:
CONTACT ME BY MAIL BEFORE ADDING NEGATIVE COMMENTS, probably I can help you to find a solution
1. Create the BT pairing between this client device (with BlueVPN installed) and the host device
2. Make sure you have a valid internet connection and the BT-DUN profile on host; if necessary install the BlueDUN app
3. In case of direct modem connection (no Android phones) insert in the setting panel, the dial phone number, the Access Point and the other connection parameters
1. Activate the bluetooth interface (or open the BlueDUN app on host device)
2. Open the BlueVPN app on client, click the host name in the BT device list
3. While BlueVPN is connected you can open a browser and navigate the internet throught the bluetooth tethering
NOTE – there are applications that cannot retrieve network data from the VPN connection due to an Android bug (http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=33666), please refer to the following list:
– GMail (Only read messages, no synchronization)
– Email [ POP3 / IMAP ]
– You Tube
– Google Earth
– Google Maps ( until version 6.14 )
– Google Play (browse only)
– Google Goggles
– Kindle app
– eBay app
– Web Navigation (Chrome/Firefox/Dolphin…)
– Google Play download
– Tune In
The above list may change if the apps change their behaviour after an upgrade.
If you like this application please make a video and post it on youtube to show how it works to other users.
You can also make a Paypal donation from the official blog.
- textPlus Free Text + Calls
- Viber Messenger
- Dolphin Browser for Android
- WhatsApp Messenger for Android
- Google Chrome for Android
- Skype for Android
- LINE: Free Calls & Messages
- Bigo:Free Phone Calls Globally
- Opera Mini for Tablets
- BBM Messenger for Android
- Firefox for Android
- FREE Calls with magicJack
- Kik Messenger
- Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger