Internet and Communication
Love to Communicate and want to do it more effectively on your Android Tablet! Get out our great list of Instant Messaging Apps! Download Google Chrome, Firefox, Wechat for Android.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Dell Voice - Free Phone App« Communication « Downloads
|Updated||June 3, 2012|
Dell Voice uses Voice-Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology to place and receive calls with your existing data plan (3G/4G) or WiFi connection. Make and receive high quality calls on your Android device for free using Dell Voice*. Call any mobile or landline phone number using your 3G, 4G, or WiFi data connection, without using your carrier’s voice minutes. Dell Voice will never use your carrier minutes and does not require a voice plan. Network data charges may apply.
Dell Voice is the only app that gives you a free new local Canadian phone number that anyone can call you at. All incoming calls are free*. You can also make outgoing calls for free to most of Canada*. Dell Voice to Dell Voice calls are always free no matter where you are in the world*.
Consider getting a free new Canadian number for a calling area other than your hometown. If you have friends or family that live in a different province, feel free to get a number for their calling area so that when they call you it’s a local call.
Dell Voice even supports 911 calling*.
How Does Dell Voice work?
Dell Voice places and receives calls using the Internet. If you have a free WiFi connection, using Dell Voice is free to and throughout most of Canada. If you are using Dell Voice on your WiFi connection at home, you are using data from your home internet provider. If you are using Dell Voice on a 3G or 4G network, you are using your carrier’s data plan. In all cases, network data charges may apply. If you travel abroad, avoid expensive carrier long-distance and data roaming charges by making international calls to Canada using WiFi .
How much data does Dell Voice use?
When you are connected on a call, Dell Voice uses 1 MB per minute. 1MB = 1 minute of talk time. Turn your data into voice. 200MB of your data is equivalent to 200min of anytime talk on your carrier’s network when you use Dell Voice. When you are not on a call the app uses a minimal amount of data to listen for incoming calls.
• Free new Canadian phone number
• Free local and long-distance calling to most of Canada*
• Free unlimited incoming calls*
• Outgoing calls to any mobile or landline
• Free peer to peer calls to other Dell Voice customers anywhere in the world*
• Call back to most of Canada from anywhere in the world for free*
• High quality audio
• Free Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding
• Supports 911 emergency calls*
• Background incoming call notification
• Dial 611 for free support
• Syncs with your existing contact list
• Make international calls at low calling rates
• Supports Android 2.1 and up
• Calls within Canada are free to most Canadian cities*.
• Dell Voice uses your existing WiFi or data connection to make and receive calls. Data charges and international data roaming charges may apply.
• Questions or need help configuring your device, please refer to the FAQ link under the Settings tab in the app. You can also dial 611 from the app to speak with customer support.
• Have an idea how to improve Dell Voice please send us an email. Go to the Settings tab and tap Feedback.
• To use this app you must be connected to a 3G, 4G or WiFi data connection.
• To use this app you must create a Dell Voice account.
• If you disable notifications, you will not receive incoming calls.
• Dell Voice relies on the use of a data connection (3G, 4G, WiFi). If your data signal strength is weak or your connection speed is slow, this app may not function properly.
*Dell Voice uses your existing WiFi or data connection to make and receive calls. Data charges may apply; See www.dellvoice.ca/cityListing for a complete list of Free Calling Cities. VoIP 911 limitations can be found at www.dellvoice.ca/911. Dell Voice is provided by Fongo.
- textPlus Free Text + Calls
- Viber Messenger
- Dolphin Browser for Android
- WhatsApp Messenger for Android
- Google Chrome for Android
- Skype for Android
- LINE: Free Calls & Messages
- Bigo:Free Phone Calls Globally
- Opera Mini for Tablets
- Firefox for Android
- BBM Messenger for Android
- FREE Calls with magicJack
- Kik Messenger