GoToMeeting« Communication « Downloads
|Updated||August 19, 2013|
Increase your mobility by starting and attending GoToMeeting® sessions on your Android™ device. GoToMeeting is the easiest and most convenient online meeting solution. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
*** GoToTraining not currently supported at this time.
• Attend GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar sessions wherever you are. Tap a link in an email/calendar and you’re in the meeting.
• Start your scheduled meetings.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Dial into a phone conference with one tap.
• Chat with other meeting attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• Connect to audio through your device’s built-in mic & speakers.
• See a list of who’s attending in meetings
• NEW: Join recently joined meetings faster than ever. Works great for recurring meetings you join over and over again!
• NEW: Ask your burning questions as part of Q&A in webinars.
• NEW: Answer poll questions in webinars.
• NEW: Raise your hand in webinars.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and then follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the Meeting ID provided by the meeting organizer.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via “Mic & Headphones” (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• If you don’t have a GoToMeeting account already, start by signing up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a prescheduled meeting. You may make any attendee an organizer so that they can show their computer screen.
• Android 2.2 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
- textPlus Free Text + Calls
- Viber for Android
- Dolphin Browser for Android
- Google Chrome for Android
- WhatsApp Messenger for Android
- Skype for Android
- Bigo:Free Phone Calls Globally
- Opera Mini for Tablets
- Firefox for Android
- BBM Messenger for Android
- FREE Calls with magicJack
- Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger
- Kik Messenger