Internet and Communication
Love to Communicate and want to do it more effectively on your Android Tablet! Get out our great list of Instant Messaging Apps! Download Google Chrome, Firefox, Wechat for Android.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
YouMail Visual Voicemail« Communication « Downloads
|Updated||May 31, 2014|
Join millions of other users on YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus!
YouMail is more powerful and more fun than any other Android visual voicemail. And it’s FREE!
– Scroll and play voice messages on any device: Android phone, Android tablet, computer, or e-mail account.
– Visual caller ID: see caller photos, name, and city and state, even when they’re not in your address book – whether they left a message or just hung up.
– Smart greetings: wow callers, automatically greeting them by name, or with a pre-recorded greeting from the YouMail greetings community.
– Caller ditching: unwanted callers are sent to voicemail automatically, where they hear “this number is out of service” and can’t leave a message!
– Total ownership: easily save important messages forever, neatly organized in folders, and share them on twitter or facebook.
– Easy contact backup and sync with facebook: access your contacts on any device.
– High Quality Human-edited voicemail to text transcription: save time by simply reading your voicemail within the app or by e-mail, without ever having to listen to it. Premium Read-It Plan required.
– Major US Carriers supported (including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint). Sorry, doesn’t work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile, and for most Metro PCS and Cricket users.
– Requires you to forward your unanswered calls to YouMail. To return to your old voicemail at any time, use “menu”, “preferences”, “accounts”, and “forward to carrier” (or simply “google” cancel YouMail for instructions).
– It’s possible for carriers to drop your call forwarding. To reactivate YouMail, just use “menu”, “preferences”, “accounts”, and “forward to YouMail”.
– It’s possible for carriers to fail to forward your calls to YouMail correctly (where YouMail won’t find your mailbox or will ask for callers to enter the mailbox number). In that case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to give you another access number that may not have the problem. But it may be you live in an area where you’re out of luck and would have to buy YouMail Pro to solve the problem.
– High Quality Human edited voicemail-to-text transcription requires a subscription after the free trial is over, but YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus is still free to use if you do not buy a transcription plan.
– By using YouMail you agree to the YouMail terms of service: http://www.youmail.com/termsofuse.html
Please email us at AndroidHelp@YouMail.com or go within the App, tap on Menu, and tap on Help. Leaving negative reviews with vague comments will not help us fix the app. We listen to our users, what’s wrong, and fix all that we can with every new release. Help us help you! Email us at AndroidHelp@YouMail.com
- textPlus Free Text + Calls
- Viber Messenger
- Dolphin Browser for Android
- WhatsApp Messenger for Android
- Google Chrome for Android
- Skype for Android
- LINE: Free Calls & Messages
- Bigo:Free Phone Calls Globally
- Opera Mini for Tablets
- BBM Messenger for Android
- Firefox for Android
- FREE Calls with magicJack
- Kik Messenger