Internet and Communication
Talkdroid: MSN Messenger« Communication « Downloads
|Updated||January 10, 2013|
Talkdroid Messenger is a Windows Live Messenger instant messaging client or aka Msn Messenger.
NOTE: MSN and Windows Live are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application is not affiliated in any way with Microsoft Corporation.
Talkdroid Messenger supports current Features:
* Multiple points of presence. Stay signed in in your computer and your phone at the same time.
* Facebook chat integration support. If you have your Facebook account linked with your Windows Live Messenger, you will could see and talk with you Facebook contacts!
* Email Notification. It notifies when you have new emails in your hotmail inbox.
* Yahoo contacts support. Now you can see and chat with yahoo contacts.
* SMS contacts support (only in some regions)
* Offline messages. Talkdroid automatically retrieves offline messages also at startup.
* Group chat. Press menu button for add a contact in your conversation.
* Windows Live Messenger 2011 chat icons.
* Roaming profile sync: lets retrieve and update your live roaming profile like photo, display name and personal message.
* Swipe among chats.
* Invisible sign in.
* Chat history.
* Show if your contacts are connected thought Web Messenger or mobile phone.
* Support to accept or decline contact invitations.
* Notify when your contacts go online.
* Show what your contacts are listening.
Follow on Facebook: http://goo.gl/9NxiV
Follow on Twitter: @meeblelabs
Feedback and error reporting is welcome. If you have any problem, suggestion or question, press menu button + send feedback in the login screen (if you do in the market comments, i cannot reply or ask for more details).
- textPlus Free Text + Calls
- Viber Messenger
- Dolphin Browser for Android
- WhatsApp Messenger for Android
- Google Chrome for Android
- Skype for Android
- LINE: Free Calls & Messages
- Bigo:Free Phone Calls Globally
- Opera Mini for Tablets
- Firefox for Android
- BBM Messenger for Android
- FREE Calls with magicJack
- Opera Mini Next web browser