Health and Fitness
Paleo Salad Recipes« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||December 9, 2012|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
Eating Right is the #1 Key to losing weight & feeling great! However, knowing what to eat can make your battle extremely difficult to win.
That is why you need to own “The Paleo Diet: Recipes From A Caveman.” This is the FREE version of our cookbook and will give you all of our Paleo Desserts Recipes for Free.
What is Paleo? The Paleolithic diet is a nutritional meal plan that is based on what we presume the humans from the Paleolithic era consumed. It consists of mainly plants and
animals. Peleo diet for short, uses commonly available foods such as: fish, grass fed meats, fruits, vegetables, and nuts. The Paleo diet also excludes: grains, dairy, and processed preservatives.
Enjoy the healthy lifestyle of losing weight, being fit, and feeling great.
Just take a look at our Table of Contents from “The Paleo Diet”:
– Roast Eggplant and Capsicum Salad
– Beetroot and Roast Sweet Potato Salad – Chinese Cabbage Salad with Almonds – Egg and Dill Mayonnaise Salad
– Rocket, Bacon and Walnut Salad
– 24hr Salad
– Carrot and Coconut Salad
– Tuna and Olive Salad
– Fruit and Nut Chicken Salad – Pecan Chicken Salad
– Vegetables in Coconut Milk
– Chicken and Pistachio Salad
– Roast Vegetables in Orange and Rosemary – Cauliflower Pilaf
– Beetroot and Walnut Salad
– Broccolini and Garlic Side Salad
– Warm Salad
– Hot Rocket Salad
– Avocado Salad
– Greens and Almond Salad
– Sausage Salad
– Grilled Vegetable and Tuna Salad
Keywords:paleo salad recipe,
paleo salad dressing,
paleo salad recipes,
paleo dressings salads,
Paleo Desserts Recipes