Health and Fitness
Heart Beat Rate« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||December 9, 2012|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
The Heart Beat Rate app uses your smartphone camera as a heart rate monitor.
Thanks to an innovative image analysis process which tracks your blood flow in real-time, it gives a direct and reliable measurement of your heart rate.
All you have to do is cover the whole camera lens with your index tip, and the application will compute your heart rate in real-time while displaying the pulse signal in a graph.
Heart Beat Rate Free features :
● Real-time heart rate calculation & display
● Real-time pulse signal display in scrolling graph
● Real-time beating heart symbol and beep sound on each pulse
● Smart measure mode (measure stops after 15s if a valid pulse value is found)
● Resting heart rate checked against standards at the end of each measure
● Valuable advice to help you lower your resting heart rate for a better health
● Settings page
● Detailed guidelines with online support form
● Great design for a great user experience !
It works ! ★★★★★
By Agron from France – Free version 1.0.3 on Sony Ericsson MT27i (MT27i) – Oct 29, 2012
“It works super well. Very good application.”
Amazing ! ★★★★★
By Yann from France – Free version 1.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy S2 – Oct 09, 2012
“The app is neat and it works fine.”
Great ! ★★★★
By Ln from France – Free version 1.0.3 on HTC Desire S (saga) – Sept 21, 2012
“This app does what is expected of it, with ease.”
Why use Heart Beat Rate app ?
You may use our application to determine your heart rate just out of curiosity, to compare it with your friends for fun, after physical activity to know your HR training zone or to do health prevention as explained in the next paragraph.
Using Heart Beat Rate to monitor your resting heart rate in the long term :
Recent studies have shown the link between a high resting heart rate and increased cardiovascular disease risk (please visit the Journal of the American College of Cardiology for more information on the subject).
The pro version of our application allows you to monitor your resting heart rate on a regular basis and alerts you if it increases or goes outside standard ranges for adults.
Please note that cardiovascular disease risk concerns mainly people over thirty-five years old.
Note : works better on devices with LED flash.