Health and Fitness
Stay Healthy and Live an Active Lifestyle with our comprehensive list of Android Apps for Tablets and Smartphones.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
MyAHATPA« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||December 9, 2012|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
MyAHATPA mobile from AmeriHealth Administrators gives on-the-go access to health benefits information and resources for AmeriHealth Administrators and Inter-County Health plan members.
• Forgot your ID card? View the front and back of your ID card or show it to your doctor’s office from your Smartphone.
• Look up your claims to see what was paid or when payments were sent to your health care provider.
• Check your health account, such as an FSA, to see your current available balance.
• Confirm when your coverage took effect.
• and more…
Just as on the AHA plan member web portal, you’ll need to sign in to your MyAHATPA mobile account with the user name and password you set up to keep your information secure. Some access or information may be limited based on the programs you are enrolled in and whether you are the primary plan member or an enrolled dependent.
The MyAHATPA Mobile app is compatible with Android version 2.3
- Endomondo Sports Tracker
- Daily Ab Workout FREE
- Eye Screen Lock
- Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
- Weight Watchers Mobile
- Intimate Calendar
- YAYOG Video Pack
- Calorie King
- Starbucks Nutrition Guide
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Daily Butt Workout FREE
- RunKeeper for Android
- Runtastic for Android
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor