Health and Fitness
mHealthAlert« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||December 9, 2012|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
– What is mHealthAlert?
mHealthAlert is a platform designed to provide a better and inexpensive way 24×7 “always on” telemonitoring services to the elderly and chronic patients from their homes.
Our main objective is to provide a service that raises the standards of health care monitoring while reducing cost in medical treatment, as well as inexpensive service for the elderly to keep them in touch with their family and friends avoiding loneliness and social exclusion.
– The platform
Is an open telemedicine and remote health network-based cloud platform that provides services through mobile applications to telemonitor in-home and mobile chronic patients, providing doctors with patients clinical history for accurate treatment in real-time.
Users will be provided with a user name and password to access all the services independently of the device selected (web, mobile or tablet).
– Main benefits
1. Reduces cost for medical treatment
2. Reduce cost in medical treatment for collateral sickness
3. User friendliness
4. “Always on and always accessible”
6. Interactivity among users
7. Real Time delivery o emergency notifications
8. Health Information
– mHealthAlert Android app
The app allows all different kinds of users (patients, tutors and doctors) to access to the services in order to assure and maintain the real-time patient monitoring.
Using mHealthAlert app, each user will be able to accomplish their daily task in an easy way.
The key functionalities are the following:
• For chronic patients
* Taking measurements with several Bluetooth medical devices
* Alerts reception: Low medical device/mobile battery, technical hitch, measurement absent…
* Reminders reception: Measurement or medicine taking, medical appointments…
• For tutors or caregivers
* Patients alerts reception: Low battery, technical hitch, measurement absent…
• For doctors
* Alerts reception: Out of threshold patient measures, unavailability of doctors…
– Supported medical devices
• Blood Pressures: A&D Medical UA-767PBT
• Weight Scales: A&D Medical UC-321PBT
• Glucose meters: Lifescan One Touch Ultra Easy + Polytel® Wireless GMA PWR-08-06, Lifescan One Touch Ultra 2 + Polytel® Wireless GMA PWR-08-06
• Pulse oximeters: ChoiceMMED MD300C318T, Nonin Onyx II 9560
– Fully tested devices
• HTC Google Nexus One 2.2.X, 2.3.X
• HTC Desire 2.2.X
• HTC Wildfire S 2.3.X
• HTC Explorer A310e 2.3.X
• Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 2.2.X
• Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 4.0.X
• Samsung Galaxy Y 2.3.X
• Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 2.2.X
• Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 2.3.X
• Sony Ericsson Neo 2.3.X
• LG E400L3 2.3.X
Should you need further information or have any comments or questions. Please, send us an email to:
or visit http://www.mhealthalert.com/index.php/en/contacto-3
or follow us on twitter: