Go Beyond« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||December 9, 2012|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Tags||sports, achievements, badges|
You earn cool badges and points for conquering challenges (dubbed “Walls”) while being able to share your progress on the spot in Facebook and Twitter. Unlike most training apps that have challenges and social features viewable only on a website, Go Beyond has everything built right into the mobile experience.
– Go Beyond brings you specific challenges for running, riding and swimming. New challenges are added every week as well as special events challenges like major races (Boston Marathon, Bay to Breakers, etc.)
– You can tackle Walls in 3 difficulty levels for each sport with increasingly higher points.
– GPS enabled stopwatch lets you track your progress on your mobile.
– Go Beyond is a social network for athletes of all levels that let’s you follow and encourage others by liking or commenting on their latest Walls.
– Feeling competitive? Compete with others on the leaderboard based on the number of badges and points you win in real-time right on the mobile app.
– You have the option for the app to automatically post your activity in your Facebook timeline to let your friends follow your progress.
– Activities posted to Facebook include completion of new Walls, latest map location of your run or ride, when you take on a higher difficulty level Wall and even your status on the leaderboard.
– Both iOS and Android versions available to allow you to invite, encourage and compete with friends across platforms.
- Endomondo Sports Tracker
- Daily Ab Workout FREE
- Eye Screen Lock
- Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
- Weight Watchers Mobile
- YAYOG Video Pack
- Intimate Calendar
- Starbucks Nutrition Guide
- Calorie King
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Daily Butt Workout FREE
- RunKeeper for Android
- runtastic for Android
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor