Health and Fitness
Iyengar Yoga« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||December 9, 2012|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
The ultimate Iyengar Yoga fanatics App!
This is the only app you need when it comes to AIyengar Yoga.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about Iyengar Yoga? Then download this app now!
Iyengar Yoga, created by B. K. S. Iyengar, is a form of Hatha Yoga known for its use of props, such as belts, blocks, and blankets, as aids in performing asanas (postures). The props enable students to perform the asanas correctly, minimising the risk of injury or strain, and making the postures accessible to both young and old. The development of strength, mobility and stability are emphasized through the asanas.
B.K.S. Iyengar has systematised over 200 classical yoga poses and 14 different types of Pranayama (with variations of many of them) ranging from the basic to advanced. This ensures that as the students gradually progress by moving from simple poses to more complex ones and develop their mind, body and spirit step-by-step.
Iyengar Yoga is firmly based on the traditional eight limbs of yoga as expounded by Patanjali in his Yoga Sutras.
Discover more about Iyengar Yoga! Download this app and get these amazing features!
– A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
– Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
– The latest products!
– Read the latest articles and comments.
– Know the latest update about Iyengar Yoga
– Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
– Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
*All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page that helps fund and promote the development of this app. If you do not want to use this awesome resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.