Health and Fitness
Stay Healthy and Live an Active Lifestyle with our comprehensive list of Android Apps for Tablets and Smartphones.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Body Pain Management Hypnosis« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||December 7, 2012|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Tags||pain, relief, hypnosis|
About Fix Emotion And Body Pain Hypnosis App
This powerful pain management hypnosis audio is created by Elizabeth Harford, licensed UCM minister since 1993 and certified hypnotherapist by the “The National Guild Of Hypnotists” in 2001.
Do you have any physical pain like…
muscle pain, back pain, body pain, acne pain, wound pain, skin pain, stomach pain, chest pain, wounds, headache, giving birth, etc…
Or emotional pain like embarrassment, rejection, being hurt, lost of love ones and so on?
It has been proven that hypnosis can control pain to a very substantial degree if not totally, even the severest pain, as in extensive burns and advanced cancer. It works great for dentistry and child birth, too. Clients with organic pain problems have excellent results obtaining pain relief.
Until recently, nobody really understood how the mind relieved pain.
We know now that chronic pain feeds itself, creating a self-reinforcing cycle that must first be broken and then reversed to bring relief.
Pain, we know now, is highly subjective.
It’s a combination of physical sensations and emotional responses. The longer it persists, the more dominant the emotional component becomes. YOUR emotional reaction to pain must be resolved before pain can be relieved.
This is where hypnosis really shines.
Unlike other pain relief therapy, it has the ability to treat both the pain level itself, as well as the emotional reaction to it.
It simply works! And once again, it is safe, 100% natural and effective.
What would you give to wake up one day and no longer either feel or fear pain?
You can now overcome pain.
Wouldn’t it be nice to look forward to living each day instead of just suffering through it?
Well, you can, as easily as flipping a switch to turn on a light. It really is that simple, because that’s all hypnosis does.
It simply flips a few subconscious switches that are already there, just not turned on, (or off!), yet!
And all you have to do is lay back, and allow yourself to be taken there, to a place where you have control over the pain levels in your body and your reactions to it. You’re just an hour away from feeling and seeing the future with the new, pain-free you in it!
Important message! Hypnosis can be very powerful in alleviating pain. But it should never take the place of a visit to a competent physician! Pain is often a warning signal and a symptom of an underlying disorder that needs to be treated. One should be screened first by a thorough medical examiner to establish the diagnosis and recommended treatment. Then follow it! Hypnosis should never be used in lieu of the doctors orders, but with the doctors approval certainly can be used in conjunction with them.
This hypnosis audio used to be sold in a CD for $30 but you can now get it for free.
Download Fix Emotion And Body Pain Hypnosis App to manage pain today.
What Is Hypnosis In General
Hypnosis is a state of heightened suggestibility, allowing the subconscious mind to accept suggestions easily, while in hypnosis. Habits that one has had for a long time can be eliminated altogether, or they can be changed to healthier and more beneficial choices.
Hypnosis has highly positive results. In fact, scientists say that we use less than 10% of our potential – that being our conscious mind– the other 90% being our subconscious mind. Hypnosis taps into the subconscious mind, unlocking it. Getting rid of the habits and problems and replacing them with new, positive lifestyle changes.
Hypnosis can benefit everybody in every walk of life and proven. It helps to make everyone the best they can be at whatever they are trying to change or challenge in life.
Try the Fix Emotion And Body Pain Hypnosis App today. It can be your pain management solution.
- Endomondo Sports Tracker
- Daily Ab Workout FREE
- Eye Screen Lock
- Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
- Weight Watchers Mobile
- YAYOG Video Pack
- Intimate Calendar
- Calorie King
- Starbucks Nutrition Guide
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Daily Butt Workout FREE
- RunKeeper for Android
- Runtastic for Android
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor