Health and Fitness
Stay Healthy and Live an Active Lifestyle with our comprehensive list of Android Apps for Tablets and Smartphones.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
MSN Health & Fitness« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||July 19, 2018|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
One app for a healthier you
Access a rich set of tools and content for all your health needs. Find 1000+ exercise and workout videos, nutritional and medical references, and a symptom checker to look up conditions and diets to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
• Run Tracker: Record your time, distance, pace and calories burned while you run, bike and do other outdoor activities. Turn on GPS to map your route.
• Diet Tracker: Add foods from a database of over 300 thousand to log your daily calorie intake. Calculate your calorie target and use it to set your calorie goal. Count calories and lose weight.
• Cardio Tracker: Track your cardio training and analyze progress over time
Read premium curated health & fitness content from some of the world’s most reputable sources, including FatSecret, Harvard Health Publications, Cengage, Healthline, and more.
Watch over 300 workout videos and over 900 exercise, strength, yoga and Pilates videos, including hundreds of follow-along videos you can do at home.
Enter symptoms to see possible health conditions with the Symptom Checker. Discover more about the human anatomy through the interactive 3D Human Body. Learn about drugs (US only), treatments, and common medical procedures.
Swipe left or right to read the next article. Tap the menu to explore workouts, diets, body map and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
- Endomondo Sports Tracker
- Daily Ab Workout FREE
- Eye Screen Lock
- Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
- Weight Watchers Mobile
- YAYOG Video Pack
- Intimate Calendar
- Starbucks Nutrition Guide
- Calorie King
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Daily Butt Workout FREE
- RunKeeper for Android
- Runtastic for Android
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor