Health and Fitness
Stay Healthy and Live an Active Lifestyle with our comprehensive list of Android Apps for Tablets and Smartphones.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
LiftLog« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||October 6, 2014|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
✔ Does everything a pen-and-paper workout log can do, and more!
✔ Quick and Easy: Focus on your workout, not your workout log
✔ Flexible Workouts with on the fly editing
✔ Progress Tracking: Keep pushing yourself against your personal bests
Download LiftLog today, and take your workouts to the next level!
★ Simple and Easy
– Create different routines for different workouts, each with its own list of exercises
– Customize the number of sets for an exercise, and its position in your routine
– Enter weights with a full-screen number pad: No fiddling with small numbers on the on-screen keyboard
– We’ve made sure it takes less than 3 seconds to enter the details of a single set
★ Flexible Workouts
Feel like doing Dumbbell Bench Press today instead of Barbell Bench Press? Done! You can modify your routine right in the middle of it. You’re able to:
– Add an exercise
– Remove an exercise
– Change the number of sets for a specific exercise
★ Progress Tracking
To get the most out of your workouts, you need to figure out the best you’ve ever done and do better. LiftLog makes that quick and easy:
– See how much you lifted during your last workout and any comments you included
– View every set you’ve ever done for an exercise and sort it by weight, reps or date
Download LiftLog today, and leave those paper worksheets behind.
- Endomondo Sports Tracker
- Daily Ab Workout FREE
- Eye Screen Lock
- Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
- Weight Watchers Mobile
- YAYOG Video Pack
- Intimate Calendar
- Starbucks Nutrition Guide
- Calorie King
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Daily Butt Workout FREE
- RunKeeper for Android
- Runtastic for Android
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor