vBeat« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||August 21, 2014|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
vBeat (variable beat) is an easy-to-use app that accurately measures and tracks your HEART RATE (HR) and HEART RATE VARIABILITY (HRV).
If you are changing your lifestyle and want a biofeedback to get motivated, vBeat is here to help. It can be used to see how your heart rate and heart rate variability change over the time.
The following communities can benefit most:
✓ getting fit
✓ starting a sport
✓ going on a diet
✓ starting meditation
✓ being pregnant
✓ quitting smoking
✓ limiting alcohol or reducing caffeine
✓ going on a medication
★ Place your finger on phone’s camera and watch your blood flow.
vBeat uses phone’s camera and does not require external hardwares. It employs advanced signal processing techniques to estimate heart rate and heart rate variability, and uses statistical analysis to inform you their current trends.
For getting the best results:
• Measure your heart rate and heart rate variability everyday (or every other day) at a specific time and after resting for at least 30 minutes.
• Heart rate variability is sensitive to the movement, so we would recommend to stay still during the 8 seconds of measurement.
• SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A MEDICAL DEVICE.
• IN SOME PHONES THE FLASH MAY GET HOT, SO SHOULD NOT BE USED OR TRIED BY KIDS OR VULNERABLE PEOPLE.
We appreciate your positive and negative feedbacks, which help us to constantly improve the app. Please send us an email or leave a comment below.
★ Tracking your heart rate and heart rate variability is a great motivation to change your lifestyle.
- Endomondo Sports Tracker
- Daily Ab Workout FREE
- Eye Screen Lock
- Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
- Weight Watchers Mobile
- YAYOG Video Pack
- Intimate Calendar
- Starbucks Nutrition Guide
- Calorie King
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Daily Butt Workout FREE
- RunKeeper for Android
- runtastic for Android
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor