Health and Fitness
Smoothie Recipes!« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||October 14, 2013|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
Smoothies — everyone seems to be drinking them — why are they so popular?
Smoothies can be one of the best “Fast Foods” your body can enjoy.
Here are a few smoothie benefits:
1. By choosing the right ingredients, a smoothie can be a great way to cleanse and detoxify your body. This can help your health generally, but can also be good for conditions like acne.
2. Smoothies give you a real energy boost, not a fake caffeine kick.
3. They are quick and easy to prepare and are very mobile — you can take them with you in the care and drink them on your way to work or while you run errands.
4. Fruit is packed with goodness, but it can be a real chore to eat as much of it as we should. So by drinking our fruit in a smoothie, we can consume plenty, and do it quickly.
5. Kids really like them. It is a great way to give your kids nutritious fruits and vegetables that taste really good. Your kids probably won’t even realize how nutritious they are – they will suck those smoothies down so fast.
Now you know some of the reasons why smoothies are good for your health, it’s time to get started preparing your own.
Many people find that freezing their fruit before using it in a smoothie is a great way to get a thicker, cooler smoothie than you get by adding ice. If the fruit you plan to use is large, like watermelon, it may be best to chop it into smaller pieces before putting it in the freezer. Freeze the fruit on a plate or piece of aluminum foil, so the pieces don’t stick together, and then transfer them to a clean container in the freezer for later use.
Remember, too, that you can put vegetables in your smoothie mix as well, there’s no law that says it can only be made from fruit! And believe me you can make smoothies with vegetable ingredients that taste surprisingly good.
In the end, making the perfect, healthy smoothie is all up to you. It is easier than you think!
In this day and age where eating healthy has become so important, so many people do not like to eat fruit and vegetables. Even though they know it is good for them, they still prefer not to eat it. It can be very difficult getting used to a healthy lifestyle if all you are used to, is take away fast food. The first change is having to get home and cook. Immediately you loose about halve an hour of your “alone” time.
What is important thought, is to think of this as an opportunity to spend this time with your children and husband/wife. Make it fun and interesting. Don’t loose your smile when you think that you will have to eat more fruits during the day and evening. There is a very easy solution that will be fun for the whole family.
I think smoothies are one of the greatest inventions of our time. I know you get a lot of fruit juices and they are truly great, but some of the manufacturers do add a lot of sugar. Try to keep the sugar intake low by making your own. All you need is a blender, or smoothie maker and fruit. It is that simple.
In this “Smoothie Recipes” E-Book, you will get Over a 120 Quick and Easy Smoothie Recipes That Give You More Energy and Stamina!
Here are some of the Mouth-watering recipes you’ll get!
* Peaches and Dreams Smoothie
* Orange Pineapple Smoothie…
* Passionate Peach Smoothie…
* Peanut Butter Sundae Smoothie…
* Pecan Pie Smoothie…
* Peppermint Smoothie…
* Rainbow Smoothie…
* Pineapple Papaya Smoothie…
* Chocolate Mint Smoothie…
So, go ahead and grab your free smoothie recipes app now!
healthy smoothie recipes
green smoothie recipes
easy smoothie recipes
fruit smoothie recipes
strawberry smoothie recipes
banana smoothie recipes
fruit smoothie recipe
vegetable smoothie recipes
health smoothie recipes
simple smoothie recipes
banana smoothie recipe
blueberry smoothie recipe
smoothie recipes for weight loss
strawberry smoothie recipe
Content rating: Everyone
- Endomondo Sports Tracker
- Daily Ab Workout FREE
- Eye Screen Lock
- Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
- Weight Watchers Mobile
- Intimate Calendar
- YAYOG Video Pack
- Calorie King
- Starbucks Nutrition Guide
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Daily Butt Workout FREE
- RunKeeper for Android
- Runtastic for Android
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor