Health and Fitness
Drinking Water« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||July 19, 2012|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
Don’t forget to drink water!
“Drinking Water” is an app that reminds you to drink water and tracks your water drinking habits.
(There is also a paid ads free app available on the Android Market.)
It is proven that:
• Water is one of the best tools for weight loss (it’s good for your diet).
• Drinking a good amount of water could lower your risks of a heart attack.
• Being dehydrated can sap your energy and make you feel tired.
• Drinking water can clear up your skin.
(Note: if you have a task killer app installed, reminders from this app will not work).
All you have to do is set the number of cups you want to drink each day and the app will remind you during the day to drink a cup of water.
Mark every cup of water you drink and you can track your water drinking habits by going to specific day or view a monthly graph.
Turn your phone horizontally and you will get a graph of the number of cups you drank each day.
Turn it back vertically and you are back on the cups screen.
You can use this app for beer as well 🙂
Questions, comments and feedback are most welcome.
- Endomondo Sports Tracker
- Daily Ab Workout FREE
- Eye Screen Lock
- Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
- Weight Watchers Mobile
- Intimate Calendar
- YAYOG Video Pack
- Calorie King
- Starbucks Nutrition Guide
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Daily Butt Workout FREE
- RunKeeper for Android
- Runtastic for Android
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor