Health and Fitness
OvuView - Period Tracker for Android« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||May 8, 2012|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
Period & fertility tracking taken seriously.
Period & fertility taken seriously:
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• Spanish, German, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org.