Mobile Banking on the Go! Download the latest Finance Apps for Android! We offer apps from major Banks all over the world. Download Paypal for Android and many more.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Kitsap Bank Mobile App« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||December 1, 2012|
Kitsap Bank Mobile Apps are available to our existing Online Banking customers. To use the App, first sign in to your Online Banking account, select Mobile from the Preferences menu and follow the onscreen instructions to enroll and set up a Mobile Authorization code.
Kitsap Bank on the go!
Not at your computer? No problem with Kitsap Bank’s FREE* 24/7 Mobile Banking App. *(text and/or data charges from your mobile carrier may apply)
From our App you can:
– View your account balances and transaction history
– Transfer funds between your eligible accounts
– View account alert messages
– Search for Kitsap Bank Branch or ATM locations
– Send & receive secure messages
– Business Cash Management customers can also initiate & approve pre-existing ACH or Wire transactions
Not a Kitsap Bank online banking customer? Enroll today at www.kitsapbank.com.
FOR YOUR ADDED SECURITY:
– You will use your existing Online Banking User ID and Password to sign in, along with your personalized Mobile Authorization Code (can be obtained on the Mobile page within your Online Banking Account).
– No data will be stored on your device and data is encrypted at all times via HTTPS.
– Automatic session timeouts after inactivity.
– Auto logoff if you switch to another application.
– We recommend that you log out and close your web browser on your phone after each session in order to prevent others from gaining access to your information.
– Lock your phone using a PIN code or password when you are not using it to secure any information on your device.
– Do not store your password on your mobile device.
For assistance, please contact us at 1-800-283-5537 option 7 between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm PT or via e-mail at email@example.com. Please do not send any private or confidential information via email as it may not be secure.